Prophet continues its lead in the Outlook-based CRM space by adding key sales CRM management features and technology enhancements.
BELLEVUE, Wash. – December 11, 2006 – Avidian Technologies today announced the launch of Prophet 5, the newest version of its leading Outlook-based Contact Management and Sales CRM solution. Along with improved usability and more advanced contact management features, Prophet 5 extends the platform to Windows Mobile devices and Terminal Servers.
“We continue to listen and respond to customer demands to make Prophet easier to use, more powerful and more extensible.” said James Wong, CEO and co-founder of Avidian Technologies. “The new version of Prophet allows Outlook to be a true partner in your sales process with Sales CRM functionality and improved usability.”
Prophet 5 includes the following new capabilities:
- Sales CRM Automation that lets you set specific follow-up actions at each stage of your sales process. Whether you have a three- or an eight-step sales funnel, you can now have discrete emails, tasks, reminders or appointments automatically created for each step.
- Expanded search capabilities through the Prophet Toolbar. It is now easier than ever to find specific contacts or opportunities with a single search from anywhere in Outlook.
- Expanded platform support. Microsoft Mobile Devices and Terminal Server are now all supported with Prophet 5 along with Windows Roaming Profiles.
- Dozens of usability improvements requested by customers including adding date/time stamped notes to contact files, upgraded appearance to mesh with Outlook 2003/2007, ability to re-size company and opportunity windows, and new Sales Data Importing Wizard.
- Improved report creation. More templates, filters and report types are available through the Prophet 5 Advanced Report Wizard including simple sales forecasts, account details and virtually any other data in your contact and sales databases.
Other features new to Prophet 5 include adoption of Microsoft SQL 2005 Express database for improved speed and .NET 2.0 technology to allow deeper integration with Outlook and better overall performance.
“Unlike other software, Prophet gets more powerful and easier to use with each version,” explained Prophet customer Sean C. Combs, co-founder and vice president of Steelhead Productions. “The addition of the sales task automation tools and support for Microsoft Mobile devices alone helps my sales team work more efficiently.”
Unlike traditional big iron CRM or sales management software, Prophet is built into Outlook, eliminating the need to manage multiple contact databases or toggle between separate applications. Built on the .NET 2.0 platform, Prophet works entirely inside Outlook and easily integrates with other critical business capabilities. As a result, Prophet turns Outlook data into the building blocks of an effective sales management solution.
The Prophet 5 product suite can be purchased as Prophet Personal, Prophet Personal Pro, Prophet Professional Server, Prophet Enterprise Client and Prophet Enterprise Sever. Extensions of Prophet 5 include Prophet for Palm, Prophet for Windows Mobile and Prophet for Pocket PC.
Prophet Personal, Professional and Enterprise 4.0 versions will be launched December 11, 2006. Prices for Prophet Personal Edition start at $149 per user and $299 per user for the Prophet Professional Edition.
About Avidian Technologies
Avidian Technologies is a software company specializing in creating software solutions for users of Outlook and Exchange. Prophet, developed by Avidian Technologies on the .NET platform, is the leading contact management sales CRM software built inside Microsoft Outlook. The company is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. For more information, please visit www.avidian.com.