Implementation Project Manager
Length of position: Fulltime / PermanentJob Description:
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is a key member of the Avidian team. The primary responsibility of the IPM is provide our customers with an overwhelmingly positive implementation experience which results in a loyal Avidian advocate.
As an IPM, you own the customer relationship during implementation and the delivery process. From the post-sales planning meeting to “go-live” and beyond, you are the primary point of contact during implementation. As a successful IPM, you will set the correct expectations with our customers, plan and aggressively drive the implementation schedule, effectively execute on our four-step delivery process that assures customer advocacy, and drive end-user adoption. Your role includes understanding each customers business, consulting regarding Avidian and CRM best practices, installing and configuring software, determining and mapping the customers data requirements, and conducting extensive and comprehensive administrative and end user training sessions. For more complicated implementations, we you will coordinate with an implementation and/or data integration engineer. However, you have ultimate authority and responsibility for the implementation until it is complete. Please note almost all our implementations are done remotely — not on-site.Technical Requirements:
- 3 years project management experience managing multiple customer facing projects simultaneously (you may have up to +50 open projects at Avidian at any time).
- 2 years technical background involving client/server or cloud business application software, either in project management, consulting, or support.
- Knowledge of Exchange Servers, Outlook, networking, data migration and/or SQL are all pluses.
- Able to quickly establish excellent relations with a wide spectrum of customers. You will be dealing with CEOs, IT departments, sales VPs, sales people, managers, and others.
- Highly adept at working effectively and efficiently with internal resources.
- Demonstrated passion for making customers successful with products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn software application very quickly.
- Uncanny ability to properly set customer expectations for each stage of the implementation process and then meet or exceed those expectations.
- Unyielding discipline to follow thought on ALL commitments to customers.
- Continually prioritize and re-prioritize projects and customer obligations.
Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.About our product (Prophet CRM):
Prophet is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool that helps companies easily track and report on sales pipeline and project related activities. Prophet is unique in the today’s market as it is embedded inside of Microsoft Outlook — the most popular contact management tool on the planet. Since Prophet is embedded in Outlook, it can automatically track contact related activities which are already part of Outlook as well as additional activities added by Prophet. We offer both cloud based and on-site server versions of our products.About our Team:
All our team members have a passion for helping people and are empowered to help our clients. We foster a strong sense of team and cooperation, and promote a “customer first” mentality. We are religious in setting proper customer expectations, then meeting or exceeding those expectations at every opportunity.Compensation:
- $50-$60K + Bonus
- Medical/Dental benefits after 31 days.
If you meet these qualification and want to be part of Avidian’s winning team, please email resume and a brief cover letter with Implementation Project Manager in subject line. Please note a cover letter is required. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.