SaaS Customer Service Dispatch
Avidian is looking for a motivated Customer Service Dispatch representative that is excited about working for a fast growing, innovative, Software as a Service (Saas) company. We are looking for a team member that is eager to learn and grow their technical experience supporting a fast-paced, growing Customer Success Management Global Support Team!
The Customer Service/Dispatcher provides exceptional services and support to both customers and internal business partners. As the Customer Service/Dispatcher, you will work to support the distribution of incoming customer requests to a CSM Engineer, while providing direct customer assistance with client software updates, resolve common customer issues, and communicate necessary information to customers and business partners critical to meeting and exceeding our customer service level agreements! You will often times be considered our clients first impression pre- and post-Implementation. As such, we need a well-organized, capable and professional point person at the helm.
This important role is part of the Customer Success team, reports to the Director of Customer Success, and is based at Avidian’s headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Assist customers and business partners concerning Avidian Support ticketing request via phone, email and web-form ticketing exchanges
- Distribute more complex incoming troubleshooting requests to the Customer Support Management Engineers for research and resolution
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve common problems or issues in a timely fashion
- Communicate with customers when necessary, as a follow up to existing/outstanding Support ticket requests
- Direct Training or non-Support related issues to the Customer Success Manager’s for continued assistance
- Keep ticketing queue within “Last Contact Commitment” timeline
- Obtain customer feedback
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner to drive desired outcomes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills: web-based applications, and MS Office
- Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- One year of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- High School diploma or GED is required