Avidian Technologies is looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager to drive customer satisfaction as a key member of our Customer Success team by successfully implementing Avidian’s industry leading Prophet CRM solution at companies located in the US and around the world. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to join Avidian at a pivotal time when you can make a significant impact on our continued explosive growth.
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Project Manager is to provide our customers with an overwhelmingly positive implementation experience that result in another loyal Prophet CRM advocate.
As an IPM, you own the implementation and administrator training portions of the customer’s onboarding process. From the post-sales planning meeting to “go-live” and full implementation, you will work closely with the Customer Success Manager, who is the primary point of customer contact and owns their overall satisfaction. As a successful IPM, you will deliver immediate and sustained value in everything that you do for the customer by setting the correct expectations, aggressively driving the implementation schedule, and effectively executing on our proven delivery process.
Your role includes understanding each customers business, documenting business requirements, delivering Prophet-specific and CRM best practice consulting, installing and configuring software, determining and mapping the customer data requirements, and conducting extensive and comprehensive administrative training sessions. For more advanced implementations, you will coordinate with a Professional Services Engineer. You will also engage Avidian Training Managers to successfully train each client’s end-users. As you bring additional Avidian resources to bear, you will maintain ultimate authority and responsibility for a successful implementation through completion. The majority of our implementations are performed remotely and not on-site.
The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making a positive impact for our customers.
This important role is part of the Customer Success team, reports to the Director of Customer Success, and is based at Avidian’s headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Able to quickly establish excellent relations with a wide spectrum of customers in various roles such as CEOs, IT departments, sales VPs, sales people, managers, and others.
- Highly adept at working effectively and efficiently with internal resources.
- Demonstrated passion for making customers successful with products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn software applications very quickly
- Uncanny ability to properly set customer expectations for each stage of the implementation process and then lead the implementation project to meet or exceed those expectations.
- Discipline to follow through on ALL commitments to customers.
- Ability to manage prioritization of projects and customer obligations.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from their Prophet CRM deployment
- Assist in scoping implementations in support of our Sales team for new engagements
- Review and validate solution designs produced by other Customer Success team members
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- 3 years project management experience managing multiple customer facing projects simultaneously
- 2 years technical background involving client/server or cloud business application software, either in project management, consulting, or support.
- Knowledge of Exchange Servers, Outlook, networking, data migration and/or SQL are all pluses.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior use and administration of Customer Relationship Management software (SalesForce, MS Dynamics)
- Experience with tools such as GoToMeeting, JoinMe, WebEx, etc.
- Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.