Avidian is looking for an experienced technology trainer to build, refine and deliver training sessions to our customers. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Avidian at a critical moment and have a significant impact. This important role is part of the Customer Success Management team and is based at Avidian’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
As a Training Specialist, you will work with Avidian’s customers to deliver training on the Prophet’s product in a variety of ways including delivering webinar (phone and web) training, on-site training, and in our Prophet University program. Becoming a Prophet subject matter expert is an absolute must, and you’ll use that expertise to create and deliver both standardized and custom trainings.
Avidian is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of customers in the US and around the world experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Prophet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
This important role is part of the Customer Success team, reports to the Director of Customer Success, and is based at Avidian’s headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead training as part of our Avidian Prophet University program
- Deliver Training both in-person and remotely
- Deliver Internal Product Training as part of our Employee Ramp Program
- Provide onsite training at various customer locations
- Help develop and refine standardized training programs for end user training
- Help develop and refine standardized train-the-trainer programs
- Help develop standardized training tools (job aids, short self-paced video, etc.) that can be used to deliver training by other members of the Avidian team and by partners
- Help develop and maintain digital training collateral for Avidian team and partners that can be used for training in mass
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Prophet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Passion for working with and training others
- 2-5 years training/education experience
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Hands-on working experience delivering group trainings on a technology product both over the web and in-person
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Willing to travel (up to 40%-50%) based on customer and business need
- Experience in training virtually
- Experience with Virtual Delivery applications like: GoToTraining, WebEx Training Center, Join.Me or others
- Experience using Prophet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project or other comparable applications