This guide will help you view Prophet CRM reports in the Power BI Desktop.
Ensure that you have Power BI Desktop installed. If it is not installed you can use this link: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/
Steps to view Report
- Save the report file to your computer. It should have a .pbix file extension.
- Open the report in Power BI Desktop by clicking the report file.
- Select the dropdown under ‘Transform Data’ and choose ‘Data Source Settings’
- At the bottom of the next window select ‘Clear All Permissions’ and then acknowledge the next prompt and select ‘Close’
- Select ‘Refresh’ in the top bar.
- If you see a ‘Privacy Levels’ window select ‘Ignore’
- In the next prompt select ‘Basic’ on the Left Hand Side and enter your Prophet Username (email) and password and then select ‘Connect’.
- Save the report so that your credentials will be saved with the file for future use.
When opening the file in the future select the ‘Refresh’ option in the top bar to access the latest data.