Contacts are the central component of Prophet CRM.
Contacts can easily be added to the Prophet CRM system directly from an email or through a blank form. If the contact is from a new company which does not exist in the system the company profile will be automatically created.
Adding a Contact from an Email
- Select an email from a contact that is not in your Prophet CRM system
- The right side pane will display a form with information from that contact’s signature
- Edit the information as you see fit
- Select ‘Save’ in the bottom portion of the screen.
Adding a Blank Contact
- Navigate to the ‘Home’ tab in the Prophet CRM Outlook Sidebar
- Select “Create a New Contact”
- Complete the form and select ‘Save’
Editing a Contact
- Select the contact you would like to edit
- Select the downwards chevron on the profile to expand the Contact’s information
- Enter the information you would like to change
- Select ‘Save’ at the bottom
If you don’t see a field with information you want to track an administrator can add a new Property field.
Adding a Profile Photo
- Double Click the Profile Photo area for the Contact you want to update
- Select the file you want to use for a photo
- Select ‘Save’