- If there is not an automatic backup set for your Avidian database, the Log file may build up to a size that makes Prophet unusable for anyone due to disk space issues.
- To setup automatic backups to prevent this in the future you may use the Microsoft Article below to avoid this issue.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -in-sql-se
- Login to your On-Premise SQL Server via Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Right click the 'Avidian' database folder and select 'Properties'
- Click the 'Options' page and change the Recovery mode from 'Full' to 'Simple' (Or leave it on Simple if already set)
- Click 'OK' to save your changes
- Right-click on the 'Avidian' database again, highlight Tasks->Shrink and then click 'Files'
- In the 'Shrink File' window, select 'Log' from the 'File Type:' drop down box. Also make sure 'Reorganize pages before releasing unused space' option is filled in
- Click 'OK' to truncate the log
- Once complete, Right click the 'Avidian' database folder again, and select 'Properties'
- Click 'Options' on the left and Change the 'Recovery Model' back to 'Full'
- Click 'OK'. Your Log has now been truncated
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.