How do I reset my Prophet password?

Official responses to FAQ provided to Avidian Technologies

Moderator: Prophet Support

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

Even if your company manages your own Prophet server, these steps will work.

Symptoms
You cannot remember your password or Prophet will not allow sign in with the password you do know.

Verify that your password is incorrect
  1. Prophet in Outlook can sometimes ask for your Email and Password, even if they are correct. The most common reason is if there was a brief interruption in your Internet connection.
  2. Please verify it before having it reset.
  3. Go to ProphetOnDemand.com
  4. Click the choice for Prophet Mobile.
  5. Enter your email and password and click Sign In

6. If you get the message, "Username/Password incorrect", continue on to reset it.
  7. If you get logged in, and your company manages your own Prophet server, you won't see any data. This is normal.
Have an Email sent to reset your password
  1. Click 'Forgot Your Password'
  2. Enter your Prophet e-mail and click OK.

3. You can click Cancel on that page now.
Reset your password
  1. You'll get an email from [email protected]. If you don't, please contact your Email IT. If this is an urgent problem please contact Avidian Support.
  2. Click the Link in the email.

3. Create a password that's at least 5 characters. You can use your old password.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. Restart Outlook and you should be able to use that when prompted by Prophet.

If you have any questions or trouble going through the steps, or they didn’t work, please reply to the email with your [#ABC-123-12345] Support ticket, or create a new support ticket by clicking HERE

You don’t need to login, just click Next. Please include details, steps and screenshots with any Support ticket.

Hidden Content
    This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.