You are unable to view Prophet records after loading Contact, Opportunity, or Company Manager but you know that your company has data in Prophet
Step A: Verify your View settings are correct
- Open Outlook and click Contact/Company/Opportunity Manager
- Inside Prophet's view that loads, click the 'Edit This View' button
- Verify you have the view set to 'User Assignment(s)' and that its also set to 'Assigned to Me'
- Click OK and see if data now populates in Prophet. If not go to Step B
- As a Prophet Admin, visit: https://prophetondemand.com
- Sign in as a Prophet Admin
- Click the 'User Management' link in the menu to the left
- Find the effected users name and click 'Edit' next to it
- In the window that appears, click 'Hierarchy View Access'
- Verify the user has 'Peers and Managers' filled in and click 'Save'
- Once the permissions are saved, have the effected user restart Outlook
- Load the view from Step A and see if data now appears
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.