Prophet’s Activities Search is available from an open Company, or from Contact Manager. You might find that the search doesn’t find emails, appointments, or tasks. Additionally, you might find that the items are listed in Appointment Manager, but when opening them gives an error like this one: Symptoms
Prophet's Activity Manager does not load:
Prophet doesn’t store the emails. It asks Outlook to search for them.
Outlook relies on Windows Index to find them. The index usually maintains itself, but sometimes it becomes corrupted. When corrupted, it does not index new items or remove deleted ones.
Windows Index must be rebuilt. Rebuilding the index could take in excess of an hour to resolve. During this time searches in Outlook and Windows will not be functional.
Recommendation: I recommend starting it before you leave for the day. Close all programs. You can lock your PC, but don't log off or shut down.
REBUILDING THE INDEX STEPS:
- Click Windows Start menu. Type “Indexing Options”, and click it at the top of the list. This will open The Indexing Options page.
- If your page shows that “Indexing speed is reduced due to user activity”, that means that the index is already being maintained or rebuilt. Let it continue.
- Once it shows “Indexing Complete”, test searching.
If it already shows “Indexing Complete”, verify that it has Microsoft Outlook. If not, click the Modify button. Check the box for Microsoft Outlook and click OK.
- To continue and rebuild the index, click Advanced.
- Click the Rebuild button.
- Click OK to start indexing.
If you still can't find some, follow the steps in this Microsoft Support document to run Window's "System File Checker", https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
If you're still having issues after that you'll need to setup a support ticket by clicking HERE or call us: +1.800.399.8980
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.