This error indicates that the Prophet server address is not configured.
- You might need to ask your IT to do this, or they can temporarily give you Windows Administrator permissions if you don't already have them.
- If you are unsure, continue through the steps and contact your IT if you get errors.
Please contact your Prophet administrator who can give you the address to your company’s Prophet server. It will similar to something like this:
Code: Select all
- Close Outlook
- Download and Extract the attached file:
- Run Reset_Client_1stTime.reg
- Click Yes, then Yes, and then OK.
- Re-launch Outlook and Prophet should prompt you to sign in.
- Make sure 'On-Premise' is filled in, and the Server Address you obtained previously is entered in the field, and then use your Prophet credentials to sign in. https://www.prophetondemand.com/ . An e-mail will be sent, with a link to reset the password. If you need your Prophet password reset, you can go through "Forgot your password" on
If you're still having issues after that you'll need to setup a support ticket by clicking HERE or call us: +1.800.399.8980
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.