What is Citrix? What is a Terminal Services Environment?
Citrix provides a virtual Windows computer remotely. This allows a powerful server to manage multiple user’s Windows configurations. It allows central management and cost effectiveness.
A similar solution is Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
Terminal Server Admin Steps
- Make sure nobody else is logged into your server
- Close Outlook if it's not already closed
You may need to end task if any users are logged in using Outlook.
- Download and Install the most up-to-date Prophet client with the link below:
- Follow the Prompts to Install the software
- Each user will need to run the registry entry below before Prophet will load Properly.
Prophet Users Steps
Each Prophet user will then need to run the steps below after signing back in to the Terminal Services environment:
- Navigate to:
C:\Program Files\Avidian Technologies\Prophet\
- Open ConfigureProphetClient.exe
- Launch Outlook
- Sign In to Prophet
If you are running a Citrix or other terminal services environment that has multiple instances of the server. You will need to run the Initial install step on each instance of the environment.
If Prophet isn't loading after that you'll need to setup a support ticket by clicking HERE or call us: +1.800.399.8980