- If you are missing the 'Avidian Prophet', 'Contact Manager', 'Opportunity Manager', 'Company Manager', 'Report Manager', 'Analytics Manager', or 'Support Center' folders from your Outlook
*NOTE* Please note that your Manager folders will be created inside of Outlook's Default Data File. If you have more than 1 data file in Outlook you'll want to verify the correct one is set to default. (In Outlook: Files -> Account Settings -> Account Settings -> Data Files [tab])
- In Outlook, click 'Prophet' (tab at the top) and click 'Settings'
- In the Prophet Administrator window, click 'Rebuild Manager Folders'
- Click 'OK' on the prompt that appears and close the Prophet Administrator window
- Your manager folders will now be located in the default data file folder in Outlook
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.