This article was written for Prophet On-Demand customers. If your company is using a Prophet On-Premise server then some or all of these steps will not work. If you do not know what you are on contact your Prophet Administrator
- 'Analytics Manager' folder is not present in the 'Avidian Prophet' tree in Outlook
- Nothing loads when clicking on 'Analytics Manager' even though I have an Analytics License setup correctly
Step A: Re-Provision Your License
*Note* This step requires a Prophet Administrator to complete
- Login to the Prophet Admin Page (link below)
- Once signed in, click 'Analytics Licenses' on the left hand menu
- Find the User's name who is having issues and uncheck the 'Analytics Standard' box next to it. (If the box is already unchecked, check the box and go to Step B)
- Once the web page automatically refreshes, re-check the check box next to the User's name
- The web page will refresh automatically again
- You may now sign out of the Prophet admin website
- Launch Outlook
- Click the 'Prophet' tab (Top of Outlook) and to go 'Settings'
- In the window that appears, click 'Rebuild Manager Folders'
- Click 'OK' on the prompt that appears and close the Prophet settings window
- Click the 'Analytics Manager' folder that should now function correctly and test results
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.