Release Date: 31-March-2016
Prophet Version: 7.4
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Client, Prophet Server
Existing Prophet OnDemand clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu. Prophet OnPremise customers with an active service contract should contact support to schedule a time to update their server and clients.
This release primarily revolves around preparation for upcoming mobile products. As such, it is server centric though it does include bug fixes for the Outlook client.
Specific Bug Fixes
- BUG# 5550 – Fixed an issue where deleting opportunities would not stop auto-linking from trying to connect up new emails to the deleted opportunities, causing confusion with error messages when trying to open the associated opportunity from the toolbar menu.
- BUG# 5404 – Fixed an issue where a user would get a false error while trying to add notes to an opportunity while offline. The note was saved despite the false error message.
- BUG# 5160 – Fixed a broken web link (URL) for the new user setup email. The user could not set their password properly from the welcome email.
- BUG# 5137 – Fixed an issue which was preventing the last user defined field (label103) of an opportunity from being used for Excel file generation (aka “Quote”).
- BUG# 4940 – Fixed an error that prevented the loading of a saved view for Contact/Company manager if the view was sorted based on the created-date.
- BUG# 4909 – Fixed an issue in which Prophet Search was not properly searching date field in contacts or companies
- BUG# 4570 – Fixed an issue that was preventing the Prophet API from being able to query the CustomFieldDefinition object by fieldID. For example, when calling the property via URL, you can now pass the proper templateID along with the field’s ID