Release Date: 13-Sept-2017
Prophet CRM Version: 7.5.247
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Client, Prophet Server
Prophet OnDemand clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu.
Prophet OnPremise customers with an active service contract should contact support to schedule a time to update their server and clients.
This release presents what is new in Avidian Prophet CRM Application 7.5. Included in this release are specific improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in this version?
- Product and Service Visibility control.
- Bug Fixes
In Prophet 7.5.247 the following enhancements were added:
- Product/ Services can now be controlled by marking unwanted product groups invisible.
- The ability to search for products to be marked for visibility.
- Audit on Activity Tracking
Following fixes/ improvements
- Exporting contacts from Constant Contact works correctly when contact is added to Prophet after sync.
- Re-Exporting contacts from Prophet to Constant Contact Lists works if the contact has been removed from Constant Contact.
- Quote Forms properly populate all User Defined Fields.
- Importing numbers from Excel now displays decimals correctly.
- Second one Clear Contact and Company feature removes pre-existing Companies that have been merged with newly synced folders.
- Assigning Users to a Record now works from within an open Record.
- Assign User from Company Record defaults correctly to User List verses Contact List.
- Group Email from Company Manager populates recipient list correctly.
- Removing or clearing data from a Contact User Defined Field saves correctly.
- Sales Automation templates display in the Sales Automation Tab of Company Manager View.
- Fixed Outlook freeze or crash whenever a contact is opened that is currently not in the Outlook Contact folder.
- Activity Search in Contacts and Companies Views for Emails, Appointments and Tasks now returns correct results.
- User Defined Field, Field 6 now pulls data from the Product/Services into Excel in File Generation.
- Fixed “Clear Company/Contact Data…” feature that removed pre-existing Companies that have been merged with newly synced folders.
- Group Email will now correctly include first name in salutation from Contact Manager.
- Fixed Constant Contact Unsubscribe function.
- Fixed adding, changing or removing a Company Name for a Contact now displays correctly in Views.
- Fixed Group Email to include first name in salutation when sending a Mail Merge from Contact Manager.
- Hyperlinks the notes file to MS Word Quotes now work.
- The ‘Top 10 Active Opportunities’ on the Prophet Today folder now displays accurate data, previously not accounting for all opportunity records.
- Opportunity Emails Search retrieves the correct number of linked emails requested.
- The Sales Automation Templates formatting preserved after being processed.
- Opportunity Import will now allow modify/add Company Name to Opportunity.
- Contact Import will now recognize Prophet IDs of contacts.
- The ‘Update Only Existing Data’ option now works as described in the Tool-Tip. In cases when a ProphetID did not exist it would cause an error.
- Activities search from the Activities Tab correctly returns results when using the search functionality in an open Company Record.
- Fixed Appointments from being duplicated in the Calendar Tab if performing specific steps.
- View of email in contact manager, with email assigned, now displayed correctly.