Release Date: 14-Jan-2019 Prophet CRM Version: 7.6.171 Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Client
Upgrade Process: Prophet OnDemand clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu.
Prophet OnPremise client may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate
Release Overview This release presents what is new in Avidian Prophet CRM Application 7.6.171. Included in this release are specific improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in this version?
- Hi DPI Resolution
- Expanded MailChimp capability
- Update to installer to resolve Microsoft Office Registry change from MS
- Bug Fixes
Enhancements In Prophet 7.6.171 the following enhancements were added:
- Hi DPI Resolution for all tablets, 4k monitors, and resolutions that require any level of magnification.
- Expansion of MailChimp list capability to show all contact lists at once.
- Previously 10 lists would be shown at once.
- Update to Prophet installer to resolve issues that stemmed from a code change Microsoft made to Office in 10/17 which removed the “Home Page” tab and disabled all Outlook add-ins.
- Previously a secondary registry change was run after Prophet was installed.
Following fixes/ improvements
- Duplicate Emails in ‘Emails’ tab – Customers reported that Emails were showing up multiple times in the ‘Emails’ tab of an opportunity when they CC’d other Prophet users. Emails will no longer show duplicates when CC’ing another Prophet user
- Group Emails Stuck in Drafts – Group emails had a bug where they would not send out and stay in the drafts folder. This has been resolved.
- Group Email was not leaving note in the Company when sending a group email from the Company Manager. This has been resolved
- Date Field Sets to Day Before on Import – The creation date on imported data was showing up as the day before. This has been resolved.