Release Date: 22-May-2019
Prophet CRM Version: 7.6.210
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Client
Prophet OnDemand clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu.
Prophet OnPremise client may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate
This release presents what is new in Avidian Prophet CRM Application 7.6.210. Included in this release are specific improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in this version?
- Hi DPI Resolution
- New Prophet Analytics Reports v2
- Improved File Generation/Auto-Pop forms
- Expanded Import Capabilities • Bug Fixes
In Prophet 7.6.210 the following enhancements were added:
- Hi DPI Resolution for all tablets, 4k monitors, and resolutions that require any level of magnification.
- Seven new Prophet Analytics Reports which pull information from the Contacts, Companies, and Opportunities have replaced the previous twelve reports that only showed Opportunity information.
- For additional information please see the Prophet Analytics User Guide v2.
- File Gen (Quotes) has expanded formatting types including .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, and .xlsm allowing for Quote Templates that have macros built into them for farther processing power.
- Import file types have expanded as well to include; .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm.
Following fixes/ improvements
- Duplicate Emails in ‘Emails’ tab – Customers reported that Emails were showing up multiple times in the ‘Emails’ tab of an opportunity when they CC’d other Prophet users. Emails will no longer show duplicates when CC’ing another Prophet User.
- Group Emails Stuck in Drafts – Group emails had an issue where they would not send out and stay in the drafts folder. This has been resolved.
- Group Email was not leaving note in the Company when sending a group email from the Company Manager. This has been resolved
- Date Field Sets to Day Before on Import – The creation date on imported data was showing up as the day before. This has been resolved.
- Importing revenue or numbers with decimals will maintain the decimal place exactly. Previously the decimal place could be dropped during import.
- File Gen (Quote Templates) can be saved both locally and on a network drive.