Release Date: 15 – Oct – 2019
Prophet CRM Version: 7.7.120
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Server and Client
Prophet OnDemand clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate
Prophet OnPremise clients should reach out to their IT as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
This release presents what is new in Avidian Prophet CRM Application 7.7.120. Included in this release are specific improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in this version?
- New Installation Experience
- Prophet Analytics Reports v3
- Support Links Added to Prophet Ribbon
- Linking window will retain resized value and has maximize option
- Configure Prophet Client added to Prophet Client Update
- Bug Fixes
In Prophet 7.7.120 the following enhancements were added:
- New Installation experience for Client Install which allows users to reset their Prophet password without closing the configuration process, create a new Contact Folder to be set as the Working Contact Folder during configuration, synchronization of Contacts delayed until after Prophet has completed the configuration of the client and synchronization runs are a background process without impairing Outlook, and links provided at the end of configuration to the Prophet User Guide and Prophet Beginners Guide.
- Four new Prophet Analytics Reports which pull information from the Contacts, Companies, and Opportunities have replaced the previous seven reports. These four reports create a faster experience for clients while providing optimal information for tracking individual and team performance.
- For additional information please see the Prophet Analytics User Guide v3.
- For custom Prophet Analytics Reports please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Contact Support link added to Prophet Ribbon to submit requests for technical support in a fast and easy manner via email. All emails will generate a Support Ticket and information about your ticket will be provided as a response to your request for assistance.
- Prophet’s Linking windows, used to link emails/tasks/calendar appointments to Opportunities, will retain the resized value when closed and reopened. Additionally, the maximize option has been added in the top right corner of the window.
- Configure Prophet Client, a feature of Prophet used to update registry files and used to create new registry files for terminal servers or users without local administrator permissions, has been added to the Prophet Client Update executable. This minimizes the steps required for users updating Prophet.
Following fixes/ improvements:
- MailChimp Integration previously had a limit of loading only 10 MailChimp lists to select from. This has been expanded to include all lists available from MailChimp.
- MailChimp Integration had an additional issue with contact export to MailChimp timing out. This issue has been resolved as well but updating the API used to connect with MailChimp.
- Advanced Search was not returning all search results from within the database based on the user’s hierarchy. This issue has been resolved. All search results within a user’s hierarchy will be displayed when selecting Advanced Search from the Search button in the top left corner of the View or by changing the dropdown at the top middle of the View and entering the search parameters.
- Importing Prophet Report’s window, used to import new reports into Prophet Report Manager, has been resized to allow better access to the buttons at the bottom for “Import” and “Back”.