Release Date: March 2, 2020
Prophet CRM Version: 7.8.120
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Server and Client
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st of each month following the availability of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Fixed an issue where a window would not expand fully during installation on 32-bit versions of Outlook.
- Fixed an issue where Prophet erroneously timestamped “assigned to” for existing users when assigned to another user.
- Notes created when assigning companies can now be disabled via settings.
- POP password reset emails fixed.
- Prophet Instant service has been restored.
- Fixed messaging issue in the Prophet Update service that would incorrectly report an update as failed when it had succeeded.
- Improved update flow for users initializing the update as an Administrator.