Release Date: April 25, 2020
Prophet CRM Version: 7.8.200
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Server, Client and Database
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- During a full installation, the “Working Contact Folder (WCF)” prompt will be skipped for existing users who already have a WCF set.
- Fixed an issue where a Right Click will show the spell checker on incorrect words and show the edit menu in the text box when the mouse is not hovering on misspelled words.
- UI Pagination in www.ProphetOnDemand.com will be shown in Internet Explorer when ran in compatibility mode.
- Fixed an issue where Outlook sometimes locks up when synchronizing your WCF.
- Sales Assistant Automations set for a “0” day delay will be triggered immediately.
- Adjusted the timeout for Prophet Dormant/Restored notification, selecting “Edit View” and Advanced Search fields.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Prophet Contact Builder window to appear even when creating a contact in a folder not registered with Prophet.
- Fixed an issue causing a false error message to appear when successfully assigning a record to a user.
- Added the ability to turn access to the Standard Embedded Analytics Reports on or off for users through www.ProphetonDemand.com.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when merging company records and the company name was not updated in Outlook.