Release Date: June 12, 2020
Prophet CRM Version: 7.8.300
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Server, Client and Database
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Duplicate contacts can now be merged from within a company record without having to go through the Contact Manager. Click here to learn more!
- Duplicate Contact and Company records can now be merged from within Prophet’s Global Search. Click here to learn more!
- A button has been added to the Opportunity record allowing you to all auto-link all contacts associated with the opportunity. Click here to learn more!
- Fixed an issue where for some users the timestamp on notes was incorrect.
- Manager views filtered on date fields will stay filtered in the correct time zone when saved.
- Trailing spaces are now ignored when searching for a User on www.ProphetonDemand.com.
- Fix an issue where for some users creating a contact with the New Contact Builder Window would put contacts in the wrong Outlook Contact Folder.
- Our integration with Constant Contact has been improved and will no longer crash Outlook for some users when enabled.