Release Date: August 28, 2020
Prophet CRM Version: 7.8.310
Components Updated in this Release: Prophet Server, Client and Database
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from www.avidian.com/install/clientupdate.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Improved the “Folder related to office not found” message and logic
- Improved and added new Prophet API
- Fixed bugs in extended fields for date field type
- Implemented new non-admin installation for customer without Admin Privilege
- Extended the decimal to 4-digital numbers
- Updated email account for sending log to support
- Prophet Server name reverted to Avidian Prophet Server 7 in control panel
- Upgrade the privilege to download excel report only to Admin