If you want to reactivate Prophet, here are the steps.
- Open Outlook, in the upper left corner click on “File”.
- Now click “Options”.
- A window will appear, click “Add-Ins” from the left side of the window.
- Now click “Go” at the bottom of the Add-Ins window.
- A window will appear. Check the two empty boxes that were unchecked next to: “Avidian Prophet” and “Avidian Prophet Ribbon”/”AVTAddin2010″, and then “Ok”.
- Prophet should be re-enabled. You may need to restart Outlook for it to take effect.
- If ‘Avidian Prophet ‘ or ‘Avidian Prophet (VTSO)’ say they are disabled. Re-enable them
now by clicking ‘Always Enable this add-in’ or ‘Do Not Disable This add-in for 30 Days’.
If you have any further issues, feel free to reach out to us directly at (855-284-3426).