If you want to reactivate Prophet, here are the steps.
- Open Outlook, in the upper left corner click on “File”.
- Now click “Options”.
- A window will appear, click “Add-Ins” from the left side of the window.
- Now click “Go” at the bottom of the Add-Ins window.
- A window will appear. Check the two empty boxes that were unchecked next to: “Avidian Prophet” and “Avidian Prophet Ribbon”/”AVTAddin2010″, and then “Ok”.
- Prophet should be re-enabled. You may need to restart Outlook for it to take effect.