Prophet CRM allows Admins to create custom fields with the following data types:
- Short Text
- Long Text
- Percent %
- Currency (multiple currencies are supported)
- Tags (Multiple Select Dropdown)
If you are an Admin you can define a new custom field for contacts or companies by following the steps below:
- Open any Contact or Company
- Select the Properties Tab in the lower half of the profile and select the ‘edit’ icon
- Select the (+) icon to add a new custom field
- Select the type of custom field you’d like
- Give the field a name
- If this field is a dropdown, tags, or currency you may be required to define additional values.
Custom fields that are defined at the contact level will be visible for all contacts while custom fields that are defined at the company level will be visible for all companies.