Install Prophet Client (Avidian Hosted Prophet Users)
- The user has a Prophet login and password. If the user does not know their password it can be reset with the instructions here: Reset Password
- Outlook has already been set-up with an email account
- The user has admin rights to the computer How to Check
- The user’s machine meets our System Requirements
Prophet syncs a contact folder to the main contact database. Most users on work-related Outlooks sync their regular “Contacts” folder.
If you have personal contacts and want to create a separate folder for “Prophet Contacts” follow the steps below.
- Open Outlook
- Open Contacts section in Outlook
- Right click on the Contacts folder and select New Folder
- In the new folder box, type in Prophet CRM. This folder will be used later in the installation as the “Working Contacts Folder.”
Download the Prophet CRM build:
- Close Outlook
- Download and install the latest version of Prophet here: https://www.avidian.com/install/client
- Follow the prompts after running the downloaded file to install Prophet
- Select “Next” on initial Installation Wizard Prompt
- Agree to the License Agreement and select “Next”
- Review the destination folder for Prophet then select “Next”
- Prophet will now begin to install.
- After Installation has completed select “Finish”
- After Installation open Outlook and follow the steps to log into and configure Prophet CRM.
- Select “Next” on the ‘Welcome’ form. This should appear when re-opening Outlook.
- Enter your Prophet CRM login information into the next form. If you have forgotten your password it can be reset by following the instructions on this link: Reset Password
- Select your “Working Contact Folder” (Configured in the Pre-Installation steps). The default is the regular “Contacts” folder.
- If you are selecting a folder other than “Contacts” a list like this will appear. Choose the folder you want to sync with Prophet CRM. Once you have selected the desired folder Prophet will prompt you to register and sync it with the database. Select “Yes.”
- Once contact synchronization has completed click the “Finish” button on the “All Set!” page.
- Prophet CRM is now installed and configured!
***If you have issues with the installation please email our Support Team at [email protected].
Resources for After Installation
Now that Prophet has been installed here are a few links to help you get started!