Contact and Company Management in Outlook with Prophet CRM
This functionality allows users to develop, define and track relationships between contacts and the emails, tasks, contacts and calendar events in Outlook. Prophet also allows you to customize fields against which you can report and develop actionable insights into your processes. Prophet CRM’s Contact Manager and Company Manager help you manage all the important accounts, contacts, and stakeholders.
- Allows for easy filtering and sorting by any field such as categories, or location
- Provides easy look-up of Companies, Accounts or individual Contacts
- Creates relational database of account company records, people, tasks and opportunities
- Accessed from within Outlook
- Tracks all email, tasks and appointments related to contact or company records
- Automated group email and follow up email capability
- Parent and Subsidiary relationships
Opportunity Management in Outlook with Prophet CRM
- Provides easy look-up, sorting and filtering of sales opportunities
- Creates relational database of company records, people, tasks and opportunities
- Tracks all email, tasks, appointments and documents related to project or opportunity
- Accessed from within Outlook
- Tracks by account rep, sales stage, probability, close date etc
- Up to 100 user-definable fields
- Group email wizard sends personalized individual email to specified recipients or lists
- Leverages Microsoft’s Power BI Analytics
Immediate Access to Information
Enable your sales teams to capture whatever data is most important to closing business – all inside of Outlook.
Prophet expands basic Outlook contact management and adds company and opportunity managers, all displayed cleanly within the Outlook interface. Each record tracks sales activities and specific contact data for a comprehensive status report on a prospect’s condition.
“My company relies heavily on accurate communication with customers in order to stay afloat. That’s one of the reasons why we decided to invest in a CRM software package with SAS. Unfortunately, we had no idea what we were getting into. Instead of increasing our contact with customers, we faced huge bottlenecks with the SAS software, with the customer communication at virtually zero. We decided to switch to Prophet, and were impressed with how easy it was compared to the other solutions out there. I just open my e–mail and have all the production schedules, customer tracking, and analysis I needed, right there at my fingertips. Because of Prophet, we saw a sales increase of over 30% in the first 6 months. I would definitely recommend it to any small manufacturing company.”
CEO R&R Design
Automatic Communications Tracking
Do you ever wish you could see a complete timeline of interaction with clients, customers, and partners? Prophet captures Outlook interactions automatically within the Prophet CRM database. When emails, tasks, meetings, and notes are created, it’s all tracked for quick reference and easy recall for reporting.
Total Pipeline Control
Effectively managing deals is a critical function for any sales team or business. Prophet makes sales pipeline management simple. Prophet’s GridView displays deal information in an intuitive spreadsheet-like format, combined with a powerful yet simple query, filter, and sort capability similar to Microsoft Excel.
Configure sales pipelines the way you want to see them: by team member, sales stage, revenue, probability, next steps… it’s all possible. Once a view is configured, it can be saved for quick future reference.