Avidian Launches New Mobile App for Prophet CRM
Bellevue, Washington — September 9, 2020 — Today Avidian announced a new version of its mobile app, now available to our customers on both iOS and Android. Prophet Mobile can be downloaded immediately from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
As the first CRM integrated into Microsoft Outlook’s platform in the last 15 years, Avidian continues to enable Outlook users to improve their experience, leading to high adoption and a positive impact on their success. Our second-generation mobile app will provide more mobility and flexibility to our customers, optimizing their sales process management and effectively getting results. The new mobile app has been designed with two key elements in mind:
- Quick Action: The ability to rapidly respond to data with quick swipes.
- User Centric: An intuitive navigation and interface that is simple yet sophisticated
The app provides the following valuable features:
- Voice Dictation: Easy to add notes using voice to text in Contacts, Accounts, or Opportunities.
- Mobility: Allows Users to rapidly add and update Contacts, Companies, and Opportunities while on the road.
- One Key Tap: Tap to Email, Map, Call, or Set Appointments with a contact. It helps users keep track of every critical interaction by logging notes, activities, and calls with a fingertip.
“As part of our strategic roadmap for our product and commitment to the future, Avidian is very excited
to launch the new mobile product and create more value for our customers,” said Y.P. Chan, CEO.
Founded in 2005 in the Seattle metro area of Washington state, Avidian is an employee-owned company that provides a CRM solution embedded directly within Microsoft Outlook. Prophet CRM’s singular focus is to deliver a simple and valuable tool that helps our customers get and stay organized
with maximum end-user adoption.
For more information, press only:
For Avidian Media Relations, please contact at (855) AVIDIAN, Email at [email protected]
Note to editors: For more information, news, and perspective from Avidian, please visit the Avidian
News Center at http://news.avidian.com.
10800 NE 8th Street, Suite 918, Bellevue, WA 98004
www.avidian.com, Phone: 955-AVIDIAN, Fax: 206-686-3001