Prophet Analytics is a powerful tool that utilizes PowerBI to give you standardized reports for you and your team. With a simple click, your team can have valuable and flexible information that will help drive and improve your business.
How to access and use Prophet Power Analytics
You may access Prophet Analytics by navigating to the “PROPHET” tab at the top of outlook, and then selecting “Analytics”; as shown below.
There are 3 different reports: Pipeline, Activity, and new accounts. You may switch between the reports using the tabs at the bottom of Prophet Analytics.
The Pipeline Analysis report provides insight into how your team or specific members are trending over a selected date range.
What does the Pipeline Report show?
- Modify the reports by changing the data filter located on the left-hand side.
- View how many active, won, and lost opportunities are in your pipeline.
- Track estimated revenue with various charts
- See how users are converting opportunities into wins.
The Activity Report tracks the amount of opportunity productivity that is occurring on the Pipeline Report within a specified date range.
What does the Activity Report show?
- Filter data by date, department, user, company, and activity type by modifying the reports on the left hand side.
- View what activity has been completed.
- Know how your contacts and companies have been interacted with over time.
- Track how much activity has been accomplished.
- See what methods of outreach are being used, and by which user.
New Accounts Report
What does the New Accounts Report show?
- By modifying the date range, and selecting which department and user you would like to evaluate, the reports will dynamically change.
- View how many contacts, companies, and opportunities have been created and who has been adding them to prophet.
- Have a snap shot of active, won, and lost revenue.
- See the job function of contacts created.
- Know where accounts are located around the world, and have a quick view of revenue created within a set time period.
Prophet Power Analytics are basic standardized reports. If you would like customized reports, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance