Release Date: August 21, 2021
Prophet CRM Version: 8.3.37
Components Updated in this Release: Client, Server, and Database
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from HERE or for Non-Admin from HERE.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Implemented new DB approach for Auto Linkage to improve Auto Linkage functionalities
- Fixed some sorting issues for certain customers
- Updated admin analytics privilege warning on admin website
- Fixed and improved UI display issues for high resolutions
- Changed New Contact Builder search criteria to allow searching for email domain