Release Date: Aug. 22, 2023
Prophet CRM Version: 9.1.22
Components Updated in this Release: Client, Database, Server, Mobile Server
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from HERE or for Non-Admin from HERE.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Implemented new Campaign Manager feature to allow multiple email templates for one campaign and fix bugs.
- Implemented Mobile Call and Map pin features for Contacts in Company/Opportunity.
- Updated “Add URL Link” functionality with description field to save URL and local file information defined by users.
- Updated Avidian Terms and Conditions and EULA.
- Several bug fixings including custom integration and mobile users.