Bellevue, Washington — December 1st, 2020 — Today Avidian announced various new features and enhancements to our Prophet CRM product, creating more value for our customers.
As the first CRM fully integrated into Microsoft Outlook’s platform, Avidian continues to enable Outlook users to improve their experience, leading to high adoption and positive impact on their success. In the past few months, we have invested in significant improvements of our products and have accomplished the following:
• User Interface: Updated Prophet client user interface and controller to provide a fresh look and feel.
• Auto-Linkage: Provided users the ability to link emails, appointments, and tasks to contacts and companies so they can improve productivity and useability.
• Power Analytics: Provided easy-to-use and powerful tools to get key critical data to client fingertips and assist them with strategic decisions.
• Non-Administrator Installer: Streamlined Prophet CRM software installation with a faster and more flexible onboarding experience.
• General Tab and Data Type: Allowed clients to customize selected fields in the General Tab and added two new data types for all user defined fields.
• 2nd Version of Mobile App: Following our mobile release on both iOS and Android in early September 2020, we have continued to improve our mobile app experience with bug fixes and enhancements.
“A great product is one of our key strategic assets to creating better customer experiences and values. We are committed to improving our existing product and investing in new products,” said Y.P. Chan, CEO.
Founded in 2005 in the Seattle metro area of Washington state, Avidian is an employee-owned company that provides a CRM solution embedded directly within Microsoft Outlook. Prophet CRM’s singular focus is to deliver a simple and valuable tool that helps our customers get and stay organized with maximum end user adoption.
For more information, press only:
For Avidian Media Relations, please contact at (855) AVIDIAN, Email at [email protected]
Note to editors: For more information, news, and perspective from Avidian, please visit the Avidian News Center at http://news.avidian.com.
10800 NE 8th Street, Suite 918 Bellevue, WA 98004