Release Date: Feb. 10, 2024
Prophet CRM Version: 9.1.112
Components Updated in this Release: Client, Database, and Server
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from HERE or for Non-Admin from HERE.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Implemented new feature to enable user select Contacts when setting a Company in a new Opportunity.
- Enhanced Campaign manager including implementing Gmail authentication for Campaign email sender.
- Cumulative update for bug fixings including memo field char limit bug, campaign template sorting bug, meeting invite bug, campaign audience duplication checker and etc.
- Improved reporting for support ticketing system custom integrations.
- Implemented custom integration for daily email notification based on customer requested conditions.