Choosing the best CRM for your company or department has a large impact on the productivity of your team as a whole. Avoid worrying if your CRM system will be successful; choose a CRM software that will provide an intuitive solution that manages and prioritizes contacts and actions in daily workflow.
During your search for the best CRM, you may have stumbled upon HubSpot CRM, but wonder how it compares to other options on the market. Here is an insightful guide to the differences between HubSpot CRM and Prophet CRM. Our goal is to help you make an informed CRM decision.
Prophet CRM is an easy-to-use, fast-to-implement CRM and contact manager embedded in Microsoft Outlook. Prophet CRM can be customized to de-clutter and expedite your unique workflow with intuitive features.
Prophet is engineered to be optimal for small business owners who use Outlook to connect with contacts. No switching between programs is needed to check your calendar, respond to emails, and monitor your sales pipeline and analytics dashboards.
A multitude of software and cloud-based apps can be integrated with Prophet CRM to allow data from different sources to be centered in one place.
Prophet CRM’s support team is always available to answer questions and assist.
HubSpot CRM is a bundle offering of HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, Service, CMS, Operations, and Commerce Hubs. HubSpot boasts its free CRM, which goes beyond simple contact management, including free versions of all the hubs mentioned above.
HubSpot is known as being an inbound marketing solution, but it offers a broad range of features and capabilities that make it an optimal software solution for individuals and whole teams with different needs.
HubSpot CRM can be integrated with your email inbox, but it is not embedded in it, meaning you either have to do all your business inside of HubSpot, or you will have to switch between two different programs, wasting time and energy.
Avidian Technologies is centered around our flagship product, Prophet CRM. We aim to create a user-friendly CRM that makes sense for everyday professionals.
We are passionate about providing a powerful yet easy-to-use CRM that moves your business forward instead of holding you back.
HubSpot is a software company that offers an assortment of hubs that act as centers of business for different company departments and professionals. You can purchase a single hub for a single department (i.e., Marketing Hub), or a bundle of hubs for the whole company, whether one person or one hundred.
Prophet CRM offers subscription options that meet your business needs and just make sense. Don’t overpay for extra features when you are looking for a CRM that gives you exactly what you need. Pricing is per user/per month billed annually.
- $20 – Standard – designed for centralized contact, opportunity, and account management. Send personalized group emails and automate the tracking of emails, tasks, and appointments.
- $30 – Professional – designed for use by one department such as sales. It includes all the features of Standard plus Sales Opportunity Tracking, Forecasting, Sales Pipeline Management, and Analytics Dashboards.
- $50 – Enterprise– our most comprehensive solution that includes marketing, sales, customer service, account management, and more.
All HubSpot CRM subscription options offer a bundle of the Marketing, Sales, Service, CMS, Operations, and Commerce Hubs with varying levels of access to each hubs’ features. Pricing is per month with unlimited users billed annually.
- $30.00 – Starter – essential marketing, sales, service, CMS, and operations software.
- $1,600.00 – Professional – comprehensive marketing, sales, customer service, CMS, and operations software.
- $5,000 – Enterprise – their most powerful marketing, sales, customer service, CMS, and operations software.
- $0.00 – Free Version – offers foundational tools to get you started.
- $200 a month billed annually for Standard
- $300 a month billed annually for Professional
- $500 a month billed annually for Enterprise
- $200 per month billed annually for Starter
- $1,600 per month billed annually for Professional
- $5,000 per month billed annually for Enterprise
- Fully embedded in Outlook
- Easy onboarding – Outlook contacts can be automatically logged into your CRM
- Familiar interfacing that is easy to learn
- Customize data fields, record types, and analytics dashboards
- User-friendly pricing for the features you want and need
- Prophet has unlimited deal pipelines
- Each subscription includes access to HubSpot’s other Hubs
- HubSpot CRM can be used with a number of different email service providers like Gmail
- Provides a unique work phone number
- Facebook Messenger integration – Messenger bot
- Create website landing pages
- Live chat with website visitors
- Prophet CRM can only be used in Outlook or on Android and IOS mobile devices
- Does not offer website content management
- Does not offer live chat
- Connects with your email inbox, but does not live in it
- You can’t pick and choose features, you have to pay for a larger bundle to get the feature you want
- Limited number of deal pipelines – the free subscription only offers one, and the starter subscription only offers two
Reading reviews is the best way to determine what product is best product for you.
- What is Prophet CRM’s storage limit?
- Prophet CRM doesn’t have a storage limit.
- Is Prophet worth paying for?
- Prophet CRM offers features such as sales and statistics dashboards, a mobile app, and group emails that HubSpot doesn’t offer.
- Can Prophet CRM create documents?
- Prophet CRM’s document generation feature can be used to create and send out invoices, quotes, contracts, and more in Microsoft’s workspace.
- Can Prophet integrate with Outlook?
- Prophet CRM is fully embedded in Outlook. Prophet’s interfacing is similar to that of Outlook, making it easy to understand and learn.
- Is HubSpot a CRM?
- HubSpot is a customer platform that offers a CRM solution.
- Is HubSpot CRM easy to learn?
- With a multitude of HubSpot specialists offering their services, it is safe to assume that HubSpot is a software system that takes time to master.
- Does HubSpot live in my email inbox?
- No, Prophet is a cloud-based software system that integrates with your email but does not live within it.
Your decision is yours to make. Prophet CRM is the better option for small to mid-sized businesses who love and know Microsoft products and are looking for an easy-to-learn and onboard CRM solution. HubSpot offers a broad array of features, however, it is important to realize that if a CRM gets too complicated, people won’t use it.
``Customer Service is Above and Beyond``
``The application is very user friendly and powerful. The Tech Support is second to none!``
Join Warren Stokes, Director of Sales and Marketing, for Avidian Technologies’ free educational Prophet Outlook CRM Training Webinar series. Whether you are a current Prophet user or are looking to learn more about it, come to get your questions answered.
On every third Thursday of every month, learn about how to master and optimize:
* Contact & Account Management
* Sales Pipeline Management
* Automated Follow Up
* Sorting, Filtering, and Reporting
* Cool New Features
If this month’s webinar didn’t answer your questions, feel free to connect with us at [email protected] or refer to past webinars on Warren’s Webinars, which have amassed over 1.7 million views.