Release Date: Jan. 12, 2024
Prophet CRM Version: 9.1.101
Components Updated in this Release: Client, Database, Server and Admin
Prophet OnDemand (POD) clients will automatically be prompted to update when Outlook is opened after the 1st through the 5th of each month following the release of a new update. If you wish to update immediately, or if you not received a notice you can launch “Check for Updates” from the Prophet “Help” menu or you may download the update directly from HERE or for Non-Admin from HERE.
Prophet OnPremise (POP) clients should reach out to their IT department as this update does require an update to the Prophet Server and DB before the clients may be updated. Prophet Support would be happy to assist with the update of the Prophet Server. Please reach out to them by email at [email protected] or by submitting a Support Request.
What’s new in this version?
- Implemented new Contact reporting based on Notes date.
- Improved reporting and fixed email linking bug for support ticketing system custom integrations.
- Fixed Standard Report bug for Est. Closed Date filter.
- Implemented custom report with custom Admin settings.
- Several bug fixings including meeting invites in draft folder, saving link page pagination setting, and editing description of Extension Field.